You failed at failing.

monkey iq monkeyiq01 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 06:28:33 UTC 2013

Hey Lydia,

With respect to Albert Vaca's reply to Anirudh Chauhan's query. I would
like to know, what the fuck happened to KDE's be nice policy (If it
ever-were there) ? I would like to point out that not a lot of people have
English as their first language. And if Vaca(Whacko), couldn't be of
any-help, he could have kept quiet, he has no point in humiliating others.

Now this Vaca may be some big-shot, but I would like to point-out, all of
us are trying to help KDE in one way or the other.

Lydia, I hope you would take note of this incident.

Thanks,

Aadi