Fwd:

Shubham Srivastava ss250294 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 21:14:04 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shubham Srivastava <ss250294 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 2:42 AM
To: teo at kde.org

I am a third year engineering student at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of
Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar, India. I
have a keen interest in programming and I have been involved in going
through code-bases of various open source applications over the past year.
I have been a user of kubuntu and KDE applications for the past three
years, and I look forward to contributing to kde.
 I have gone through the Beginners guide to KDE, and have successfully
built amarok, digikam and plasma-mediacenter from source code. I am eager
to get involved in either of these applications as a developer. Can you
help me find a way to proceed and assign me with projects or junior jobs if
you think I'm worth it?
Besides, would it be possible for me to be a part of Season of KDE this
year? I had applied for GSOC as well in an organization called ThinkUp. But
I couldn't make it through.

Attached herewith is a copy of my resume.
Thanks.