Looking for a mentor for SoK

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:04:54 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a mentor for this year's SoK. Most of my work in KDE has
been on Amarok but Amarok is mentoring 4 GSoC projects and so chances of me
getting a mentor for SoK are very slim. I love working for open source and
I am willing to work for any project. I request you tell me if there is any
project on which you would like to mentor me.

I had applied to GSoC this year but my project was not selected. I have
successfully submitted 6 patches and more are under review. I have enough
free time on my hands. I can get familiar with the code base and community
of the the project I will be working for, before the start of the SoK
program.

Thanking you,
Vedant.