Query about slots for KDE in GSoC

Ashish Singh aitashish173 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:17:48 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

I am working on two proposals for projects in kde-Gsoc this year, but on
the ideas page there are so many ideas listed there as i happen to know
that every year each organization has a limited number of slots allocated
for it.

So i am curious on what basic this selection would be made about which
ideas make it to the allocated slots for KDE in GSoC this year,
what should i do to make sure my proposal has the maximum probability of
getting selected???

I am applying for marble, owncloud this year.
I have experience with Qt and C++.

ashish singh
pune, India