Any list of sok students published or not

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon May 28 17:20:35 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 3:06 PM,  <amanjmd100 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any list of selected sok students  published or is it still under process? And if there is any date published for the same. Please tell

It isn't done yet and I am not sure there will be a complete list at
some point. All students who applied will be contacted. Or are you
asking for another reason but if you're accepted or not?
Teo is working hard on contacting mentors and matching them up with
students. It's a lot of work though and takes some time. I'm sorry
about that.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org