KDE accepted for GSoC 2012 \o/

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Mar 16 19:42:30 UTC 2012

Heya folks :)

I'm thrilled to let you know that KDE was once again accepted for
Google Summer of Code this year. We've been a part of it since the
beginning, meaning that this is our 8th year. Crazy!
If you are a student and want to apply you should get busy now with
the ideas page at http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/Ideas
The admin team is around for help where needed. This year this will be
Camila, Teo, Jeff, Leo and me. More might be added later.
Mentors can sign up on http://google-melange.com now.

Teo will publish a blog one Planet KDE soon with some more details.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org