More GSOC ideas

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Sun Mar 11 20:13:27 UTC 2012

On Sunday 11 March 2012 03:43:17 heathmatlock wrote:
> I'm looking into proposing three more projects just in case my
> original proposal is declined:
> * comment support for Words
> * advanced tiling for Kwin, features similar to what you find in
> Xmonad, Awesome, etc.
thanks for your interest in doing a gsoc for kwin. Before considering the
project I would like to know whether you are a user of an advanced tiling
window manager like awesome or i3. If yes I would be very interested to know
why you want to have advanced tiling capabilities added to KWin.

Cheers
Martin Gräßlin
KWin maintainer