Regrading compilation of KDE application

tushar mehta mehtatus at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:27:43 CEST 2011

The problem for me is to compile kget trunk with kdelibs from 4.6.x...
there have been some changes in kdelibs which developer use (so I need
kdelibs trunk as well...).

so i cloned kdelibs and kdenetwork.

when I was compiling kdenetwork it was giving me error. so I posted on soc
mailing list.

I am now confused. I don't know what is sequence in which I need to compile
which packages.