Regrading compilation of KDE application

Rohan Prabhu rohan at rohanprabhu.com
Wed May 25 14:31:27 CEST 2011

Seems like you have not built kdesupport [
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE_Support].

I didn't go through your entire log since I'm a little busy now, but maybe
you also have not satisfied all the Build Requirements. Just confirm from
here[http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/Requirements]

Regards,
rohan