Project in GSoC

Anand Srivastava linkinanand at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 06:55:42 CEST 2011

Respected Sir,
Myself is Anand Kumar , currently student in B-Tech (Bachelor of technology-
IT[Information
technology]) at IIITA , Allahabad ,U.P. , India. I'm highly interested to
work for some of the kde
project in GsoC. I've already gone through the list of the project & I've
found the project
“*Improvements in KIO File Transfer* **” under *KDE Core* very interesting.
As I fulfill the basic requirement for the project (c++) , I'm a potential
candidate for project.Apart
from this I'm very innovative , always willing to do some new work.I'm
always trying to learn &
understand new technology , in this process I've learned many things that I
can apply in the project.

I've also been working on c++ from last 2 years , therefore I've quite a
well understanding of how to do.

As I'm free for the entire summer I will be able to give 40 hrs of work per
week for the project.Also
I've no problem from working with mentor miles away.To track the work we can
communicate through
mails & google docs in which I will update the progress of the work that
mentor will be able to see
when he gets time.

My native knowledge is not english but as my english is quite well it's not
a problem.My native
language is hindi.

Address :- BH-3 IIITA
             room number-953
             peepalgaon , devghat Jhalwa
             IIITA , Allahabad , U.P. , India

I'm also attaching my CV with this mail.Please collect the attachment.

I'll be waiting for the reply.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely
-Anand Kumar