GSoC wrapup

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:23:12 CEST 2009

Ops, I knew I forget something =(
Sorry for the big delay, however I was working on PlasMate ( an editor for
plasma widgets, data engines and themes ) and mainly on its TimeLine.
The TimeLine is designed in order to provide to the beginner developer a
simple and easy to use interface to manage its project history. Internally
this is done by using a git repo; however, since the developer doesn't need
to know this implementation detail, the usual terms like commit and branch
are replace by the more comfortable "SavePoint" and "Section" terms. The
commands available are reduced, compared with git, in order to keep it
simple and easy to understand; however they are still effective to
accomplish common operation such as creating a savepoint based on the
current project status, or rolling back to a previous savepoint, delete it,
or creating multiple sections, switching between sections and merging them.
For further infos and screenshots, take a look here
http://polentino911.wordpress.com.
Cheers !!