GSoC wrapup

kaushik saurabh roideuniverse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:14:41 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:

> Heya :)
>
> GSoC is coming to an end and I or someone else from the admin team
> would like to publish a blogentry and dot article with 2 to 3
> sentences about every student and their project telling what was done
> and maybe a link to your blog for more details. Bonus points if you
> can make a cool screenshot that shows your work.
> Could you all please get them to us by Friday? That would be awesome. :)
>
> Season of KDE students: Same goes for you. I know some of you are not
> done yet and will continue to work on their project. Please send us a
> few lines as well for the blog entry and link to your blog if you have
> one and screenshot as well.
>
> Let's show the world the cool stuff you did.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia
>
> --
> Lydia Pintscher
> Amarok community manager
> kde.org - amarok.kde.org - kubuntu.org
> claimid.com/nightrose

Hi, :)

I have worked on the Kopete's history plugin so that it saves its chats in
Akonadi server and on TelepathyWatcher, a telepathy client, that logs text
chats done by any chat client using telepathyprotocol.
Though everything works, I am still working on it and trying to improve it.
:)
Haven't blogged so the blog address is not of much use, attaching a
screenshot.

Cheers.
\o/

--