Presentation thread

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:01:03 CEST 2008

oh hey... I never did introduce myself, did I? :)
I'm Chani, I'll be working on getting plasma onto the screensaver. my
kde-related blog posts are on planetkde - the whole blog is at
chani.wordpress.com - and I'm always on IRC. been busy trying to cram
features into plasma before SoC takes over my life. :)
I was in soc 2006, too - oscar filetransfers for kopete. it was pretty
awesome.
/me needs to go make the toolbox less buggy now. I'll start blogging again
soon, really I will!

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com