Coming up on 3 weeks

Ningyu Shi shiningyu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 02:34:16 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Thiago Macieira <thiago at kde.org> wrote:
> Hello students
>
> we're coming up on three weeks. I'd like to get some first impressions
> from you?
pretty good

> How easy was your approach to KDE code?
most of the part just worked out, I have only used some kdebug, gdb is
not yet used by now.

> Have you started writing code already, or are you doing high-level
> designs? Or are you still tied up in exams?
I've managed to write up the basic structure of the code and make some
dummy example work, more details are coming.

> Have you committed anything (code, designs, etc.)?
all of them are in my local git-svn resiprotory, will commit it when
it's mature enough.

> Have you blogged? If you haven't, you should. Talking about your ideas
> often gets more people interested and giving you feedback.
Not yet, busy with some other deadlines...

> How do you like the community so far, for those of you who weren't part of
> it? Were you well received?
The community are very helpful, people help me to get to the point of
the question quickly.

> --
>   Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira.info - thiago (AT) kde.org
>     PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
>     E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

Ningyu

--
Ningyu