Coming up on 3 weeks

Cláudio da Silveira Pinheiro taupter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 20:12:55 CEST 2008

Em Sexta 13 Jun 2008, Thiago Macieira escreveu:
> Hello students

Hi Thiago and all.

> we're coming up on three weeks. I'd like to get some first impressions
> from you?
>
> How easy was your approach to KDE code?

I'm already used to it. ;)

> Have you started writing code already, or are you doing high-level
> designs? Or are you still tied up in exams?

I'm still tied up with exams. I believed it would last till yesterday, but it
seems I'll be busy with exams until this week's end.

> Have you committed anything (code, designs, etc.)?

I isolated the webcam code, removed the support for deprecated linux kernel
api, refactored its higher-level api a bit, but didn't commit it yet.

> Have you blogged? If you haven't, you should. Talking about your ideas
> often gets more people interested and giving you feedback.

No, I didn't. I'll blog more after all those exams.

Regards,

Cláudio da Silveira Pinheiro