Coming up on 3 weeks

Aliona Kuznetsova aliona.kuz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 17:26:38 CEST 2008

On Saturday 14 June 2008 02:46:51 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Hello students

Hello.

> we're coming up on three weeks. I'd like to get some first impressions
> from you?
My first impression is very good. I really enjoy working on Step-Game :)

> How easy was your approach to KDE code?
It was easy - I contributed to Step before SoC

> Have you started writing code already, or are you doing high-level
> designs? Or are you still tied up in exams?
My exams are finished now, but they took some time first days.

> Have you committed anything (code, designs, etc.)?
Yes, I already finished some features.

> Have you blogged? If you haven't, you should. Talking about your ideas
> often gets more people interested and giving you feedback.
No I have not. I am really not a blogger. It is difficult for me and takes
much time. But I communicate in IRC with kde-edu programmers and my mentor
really helps me.

> How do you like the community so far, for those of you who weren't part of
> it? Were you well received?
I like the community very much. I were really well received.

--
      Best regards
      Aliona Kuznetsova