aKademy & progress

Vladimir ks.vladimir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:39:38 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm the author of Step (http://edu.kde.org/step). First two weeks was not as
productive as I wanted since I still have exams in university and I will
defend my diploma on June 23 so I have to at least finish it by that date ;-)
However this was expected, I hope that after my graduation I'll work quite
more productive. And in spite of all problems I really enjoy my work and I
really like the community around.

I can't go to the aKademy this year, I really hope to attend it in 2008.

--
      Best Regards,
        Vladimir