Hello mentors

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon May 29 07:00:29 CEST 2006

Hello students,

welcome to KDE.

On Thursday 25 May 2006 21:33, Will Stephenson wrote:

> Hello, students and fellow mentors.  I hope you all have a lot of fun doing
> SoC this year and that all your projects are successful.  Remember that
> we're all here to help and listen, and there's no such thing as too much
> contact.

I'd like to emphasise this. KDE development is always about communication.
If you have decisions to make and you are unsure of their consequences, the
members of the development groups, translators and documentation writers
might have valuable input guiding you through your options.

Cheers,
Kevin
--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>