Hello mentors

Will Stephenson lists at stevello.free-online.co.uk
Thu May 25 21:33:06 CEST 2006

On Thursday 25 May 2006 01:41, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> You are now subscribed (again) to this mailing list. Please say hello to
> your students.

Hello, students and fellow mentors.  I hope you all have a lot of fun doing
SoC this year and that all your projects are successful.  Remember that we're
all here to help and listen, and there's no such thing as too much contact.

Special greets to Hui Jin, taking Kopete to new dimensions while I mentor, and
Chani Armitage, who's taking the Oscar file transfer bull by the horns.

Will

--
Will Stephenson
IRC: Bille