Hello students

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Thu Jun 8 17:17:24 CEST 2006

On Thursday, 25. May 2006 01:12, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Please reply to this email, to let me know that you have received it.
> Also, when you do reply, please tell me if you will allow me to publish
> your name on the webpage for Summer of Code 2006. (Email will not be
> published)

Appendix:

All of our names are already public on
http://code.google.com/soc/kde/about.html
so perhaps we should just scrap
http://developer.kde.org/summerofcode/soc2006.html
and have future announcements link to Google's page instead.

Additionally, Google has now added an "abstract" functionality that makes it
possible to enter portions of our applications that will then be linked from
Google's KDE projects page. It's in the web page of your accepted application
at http://code.google.com/soc/student_home.html so everyone who wants to make
his/her application public can now do so.

Wishes,
  Jakob