Weekly status reports

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Wed Jul 20 18:02:46 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2005 17:52 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> Piotr Szymański wrote:
> >I will write a progress report, which naturally will be long, since the
> > amount of changes to describe is a little big, just please wait a
> > little longer.
>
> It doesn't have to be long. Just give us an overview of what you've been
> doing, how far along you are, etc.

ack. I am not interested in code details. I am interested in meta reports:
- what (basic) steps have been taken
- what works good
- in which area do you see problems
- next steps towards the goal, maybe even some timing?
- maybe even: percentage of work done

something like a 10liner actually (I don't not interested either to read
lengthy emails).
Your email is most of the report already and tells us you are alive even
though you seem to have a hard time... ;-)

Greetings,
eva

We moved.
Please update our address in your contacts.
basysKom GmbH
The Software Development Company
Dipl.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7