Weekly status reports

Piotr Szymański niedakh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:42:23 CEST 2005

Hi,
Eva Brucherseifer (Wednesday 20 of July 2005 16:20):
> actually I am wondering why we have so few projects reports at all. Are we
> starting to loose students?
> It's now nearly 1/3 of the time over. So I think it's a good time to
> convince us work is successfully proceeding.
Responding to a 1300 word email from my mentor (Wilfried Huss) takes me circa
2 hours. Since I am going through the third codebase (kghostview after
kviewshell and kpdf) during last two weeks (earlier I was wasting whole days
on going from tax office to tax office to get the paperwork done), I really
have a tough time concentrating on my own code.

I'm coding it alright, still once I get concentrated enough to be able to code
with good results, I can't really concetrate that easily on writing long
emails. That is why Wilfried Huss is still waiting for my response, since I
am rather planning to address the points he made, by actually fixing relevant
code and I will answer him once I finish it, with a shorter mail: "Hey, it's
done, I am pretty sure you'll be satisfied".

I will write a progress report, which naturally will be long, since the amount
of changes to describe is a little big, just please wait a little longer.
--
Piotr Szymański
niedakh at gmail.com
CS student at Faculty of Fundamental Problems of Technology,
Wroclaw University of technology, Poland