Weekly status reports

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Wed Jul 20 16:20:53 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2005 16:13 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> Hello students
>
> I've seen some of you have posted status reports on planetsoc.com. While
> it's nice to let the world know about your progress, I'd like to ask you
> to post them here too.

actually I am wondering why we have so few projects reports at all. Are we
starting to loose students?
It's now nearly 1/3 of the time over. So I think it's a good time to convince
us work is successfully proceeding.

> Also, feel free to use this list to ask development-related questions,
> Subversion questions, etc.

Yeah, don't forget that this is the way kde works. The great thing about
working in a community is, that you have other people around who can support
you :-)

Greetings,
eva

> I've seen some of you have started developing in our Subversion server. If
> you require assistance creating a branch, creating your application dir
> in trunk/playground, or merging changes from trunk, do not hesitate to
> contact me or your mentors.

We moved.
Please update our address in your contacts.
basysKom GmbH
The Software Development Company
Dipl.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7