SoC reporting / Blogging

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 02:33:52 CEST 2005

Dear students,

I hope you started working on your project this week. In order to get an
overview and feedback about your progress, we'd like to ask you to write a
weekly report, consisting of an email to kde-soc at kde.org with a couple of
short notes about what you have achieved during the last week and what is
your TODO for the next week. Please try to do this on Mondays.

In addition, I'd like to point out that http://www.planetsoc.com/ has been set
up. Please consider joining this platform and create a Blog about your
activities regarding the Google SoC there. I also would like to ask the KDE
Soc mentors to consider signing up there and add a few blog entries.

Thanks,

--
Dirk//\