KRO status report #2

David Moreno Montero david at monasteriomono.org
Fri Aug 5 17:25:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

Latest added features to KRO include a signal list (all signals emmited
by the observed program go there), a detailed view and a preliminary
signal-object view.

Actually all my work is concentrated on the last part, the signal-object
view, but I didn't knew how hard is to draw graphs correctly. The actual
implemented one, is just a quick one to be able to see something, but
I'm working on getting one better.

All changes are at trunk/playground/utils/kro/ at the KDE subversion
repository. Also tar.gz and deb are at my home page:
http://www.monasteriomono.org/programs/kro/

After the signal-object view is finished (or at least good enought) I
will add both filters and searches.

The best way to know how is it going it to try it. If you do, send me a
note with your impressions, please.

Next week I'll be on vacation, so dont expect any development. ;)

ciao