[Brainstorm] Call for scripts for kontact suite ....

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Tue Aug 2 23:24:09 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 02 August 2005 22:37, Kun Xi wrote:

> You don't need to care for the detail, just describe the panorama of
> object map, method, property you expects. We are going to consider
> you suggestion during the development.

// Create todos from mails
OnNewMailArrived( mail )
  if ( mail.Subject == "todo" && mail.Sender == "me at myself.com" )
    foreach line of mail.Body Todo.create( line )

or

// Send summaries of appointment every day
OnCurrentTime( 6:00 )
  foreach appointment today message.addline( appointment.Summary )
  Mail.send.message( "me at myself.com" )

or

// Notification when todo is done
OnDone( todo )
  if ( todo.Summary contains "Bugzilla" )
  Http.post( "http://bugzilla.kde.org?submit.cgi",
    re(#$id) from todo.Summary

// Export contacts
OnActionActivated( "export_users" )
  foreach contact of Contact.selected addresslist.append( contact.name,
contact.email )
  save addresslist as csv at ftp://myserver/file.txt