Settings stuff

Piotr Szymański niedakh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:45:31 CEST 2005

Hello,
I have 10 small .la's

All of them contain a KConfigXT object. I want to load them at startup to
allow configuration of all backend's in oKular.

The problem is, how do I give the access to the settings from a loaded
generator.

I will use KLibLoader to load all of the .la's, can I now be sure that the
static methods of the KConfigXT object, are available? Lets say I have
GVSettings::antialiasing(), how do I access it without having to link my
generator lib to the relevant .la that hold the KConfigXT?

--
Piotr Szymański
niedakh at gmail.com
CS student at Faculty of Fundamental Problems of Technology,
Wroclaw University of technology, Poland