Nokey Status August 1

Leo Spalteholz leo.spalteholz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:58:55 CEST 2005

Hello Everyone,

Despite all indications, I am not dead and am definitely working on my
project. :)
Finally I am done classes and am now putting some serious time into the project.

I've been doing some work on the custom widgets and came to the
conclusion that there probably isn't really much point in trying to
inherit from QWidget or KWidget.  It will just be inheriting from some
huge class and not using any of its features.  I'm drawing my own
widgets and won't even be clicking them.  All I really need is
mouseover events which are easy to do.

So over the next week I'll be finishing up that widget implementation,
then putting together some of the layouts on the panes.

Leo