[Kde-silk] Introducing Project Silk

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Fri Oct 16 18:32:11 CEST 2009

Hi Sebastian,

I don't have a camera ready primer for you. Look at the
specifications in http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus

The charter of the Webapps WG is a bit broad, but it explains a bit,
what the Group is doing:
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/charter/

I will also ask back internally and give you further information if
there is anything significant. Note well this one sentence from the
charter:
The target environments for the Web Applications Working Group's
deliverables include desktop and mobile browsers as well as non-
browser environments that make use of Web technologies.

The latter is what you intend to do as far as I can see.

Best,

Rigo