[Kde-silk] Introducing Project Silk

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Oct 16 13:39:59 CEST 2009

Hi Rigo,

On Friday 16 October 2009 10:48:08 Rigo Wenning wrote:
> please be sure to monitor
> http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Main_Page
>
> reading your email, this struck me as nearly parallel. WebApps could
> hugely benefit from a KDE implementation and you could find an even
> more interoperable way of doing things.
>
> If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I've browsed through the pages you link, but it's slightly unclear to me what the
technical bits are. (The pages seem to be mostly about organisation issues.) It's a
bit hazy to me, how it's useful for us (while of course the more we can work within
existing standards the better).

Is there a write-up with example and more concrete information about implementations,
maybe?
--
sebas