[Kde-silk] Introducing Project Silk

Peter Schiffer schiffer at zoznam.sk
Fri Oct 9 17:09:00 CEST 2009

Hi sebas,

Well, the theme of the project is not exactly specified yet. First idea
was some kind of google widgets for KDE4. But it could be quite simple
or not very profitable for KDE. And instead of making something from
scratch, it would be better if I could join to some existing project.
And about the bachelor project itself, it needs to be some logical unit,
e.g. some library, application, anything. But I need to be able write
report about it with 30-40 A4 pages... So, do you know about something
in Silk I could start with? It's more or less up to you..

regards
Peter