[Kde-silk] Introducing Project Silk

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Oct 7 01:20:56 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

On Tuesday 06 October 2009 23:43:06 Peter Schiffer wrote:
>  my name is Peter and I would like to contribute to this KDE project as my
>  bachelor project in school. Would it be possible?

It sounds like a great idea. There are certainly interesting topics for a number of
subjects in Silk. To flesh out how that would look like, we need some more
information. In principle, it sounds possible (depends of course on your university).
What kind of bachelor project are we talking about exactly?

>  What is the current status of this project?

Project Silk itself is in its infancy. It roots in the KDE community, however and
there are many components already available.

Cheers,
--
sebas