[kde-services-devel] Getting Started with a Server

David Solbach d at vidsolbach.de
Sun Mar 2 22:46:46 CET 2008

Hi List,
Hi Joseph,

I want to set up a test server for GHNS (Maybe with DXS support). I read the
specification at http://ghns.freedesktop.org/spec/ghns-spec.html and the
information on the website. Unfortunately some links are broken, and I
couldn't download any server side software to play with.

Can someone give me a short update on the status of GHNS (and it's (planned)
usage in the KDE 4 series in particular)? It seems I could help some people
by setting up a server for it. So that's basically what I want to do.

Cheers,

David