[kde-services-devel] Interesting discussion...

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Thu Nov 1 16:59:17 CET 2007

... going on here about integration of online components into the desktop:
http://osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=18854

Also some detail discussions about e.g. cookie sharing between HTML engine and
applications going on at Gnome's desktop-devel list. We have this code in KDE
SVN. Anyone dares to step up, explain to them how it works and be flamed to
death? :)

I wish I could contribute some serious code rather than just talking about it
at the moment, but at least one of the webtech projects (dbus-ws) is actually
being worked on in the next 6 months. My student will probably request an
SVN account soon as I hope he'll extend the work under the eyes of many.

Josef