Stability

Rafael Oliveira rafaeloliveira_211 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 03:56:23 CEST 2009

My name is Rafael, I'm brazilian (sorry for any english mistake), and I want to make a suggestion...

Plasma is really beautiful and KDE became REALLY beautiful since 4.1, but don't you think that stability is good too?

I'm using Ubuntu 9.04 with KDE 4.2.2, and I feel it is unstable every time (plasma crashes for anything, like moving a notification plasmoid) and I have flicks (like in KDE boot (and when KDE is booting and I click, it vanishes)).

So I'm really satisfied with KDE4 look and feel, but I (and every KDE user) want more...

Deixe suas conversas mais divertidas. Baixe agora mesmo novos emoticons. É grátis!
http://specials.br.msn.com/ilovemessenger/pacotes.aspx