KDE strange behaviour

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 18:21:00 CEST 2009

Maybe this is something you should ask on the support mailinglist for
your distribution or on a user-focussed mailinglist, this list is more
meant for people who want to help make KDE better... BTW by using it
you already do us a favor of course, we're glad that you are trying
it, but I'm not sure anyone on this list can help you...

You could try forums.kde.org as well?!?

good luck,

Jos