KDE4 Multiple Monitor support

Braden Mcdorman bmcdorman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:41:08 CEST 2009

Twinview works almost flawlessly for my different resolution monitors, but X
itself seems to be
the root of most of my problems If I have them. Supposedly the Nvidia
drivers make some funky
changes to the X.org config file. But I can have different panels on each
monitor, etc.

Thanks,
Braden McDorman