desktop problems

landon kelsey landonmkelsey at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 23:58:52 CEST 2008

thanks...I have KDE 4.0.5

I presume the updates will arrive via yum update!

will the panel ever recover the hide feature?

or allow another color!

The Qt designer (development) disappears in the black background!

When I installed F9 I accidentally used gnome that had improved so much

 I thought I had successfully executed switchdesk!

Gnome put icons on the desktop at the upper left for the flash memory stick and NTFS.

Under KDE I must first use dolphin to open each so others can see the files!

IMPORTANT!

It is difficult to get KDE installed now that switchdesk doesn't work!

I forgot how I switched to KDE after installing F9.

Do you know the current!

In the past I had to first install switchdesk so I could switch to KDE