desktop problems

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Fri Aug 1 10:15:46 CEST 2008

As a rule of thumb:

when unsure whether it is something specific to a distribution or to a
particular piece of software, report to the distributor.
They know if and how they might have changed/customized the software in
question and make the decision where a report belongs to based on this
knowledge, e.g. forward the report if the software has not been changed by
them.

Cheers,
Kevin