desktop problems

landon kelsey landonmkelsey at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 01:24:33 CEST 2008

the problem is that I am not sure where KDE stops and Fedora picks up!

THIS is why I stopped making bug reports!

I may ask some general questions!

In general, I wait for yum update to deliver a new version trusting that somebody found the problem!

After making an exhaustive bug report, some wise person comes back and says:

(1) the bug report is not valid
(2) they do not find the bug
(3) the bug report is in the wrong place
(4)
(5)