[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [kde-artists] NEWS flash from GNOME. :-D]]

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss03 at volumehost.net
Thu May 31 09:01:58 CEST 2007

Please, lets follow the spec for KDE 4.0.  I don't know how long the spec has
been around, but it's too late to fiddle with 3.5.  KDE 4.0 should "play
nice" and follow the freedesktop.org standard where they apply.

I'd have no objection to a option (hidden or otherwise) to restore the old
behavior ala:

When multiple themes provide icon(s) for a particular role:
(*) Minimize inconsistent style.
( ) Minimize scaling.

[+ other options as desired.]

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03 at volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))