How can I help? And is there a difference between anonsvn and developer svn?

Stefan Monov logixoul at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 14:46:41 CET 2007

On Sunday 18 March 2007 02:19:30 pm Vladimir Krumstein wrote:
> Is there a difference between anonsvn and deleveloper svn?
No, they are two places to get absolutely the same thing.

> I ask you
> because i got a copy of kde4 source from anonymous svn, compiled it and  it
> was terrible: konqueror did not even launched, it crashed all the time:(
This is normal, kde4 is far from stable currently. The libraries are in flux
and stuff is breaking and repairing all the time.
A checkout from svn.kde.org will get you the same, only it'll let you commit,
too.

> I'd like to join the developer team and help them.
As http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute wisely advises, "Getting started at
coding in KDE is a matter of finding something to fix, and fixing it." ;)
Or are you looking for suggestions as to what job you can get your hands on
first? In this case I can't help but others may ;)

Cheers,
Stefan