New Developer - No KDevelop-project within Ark

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Jun 18 21:52:31 CEST 2007

Hi Fabian,

On Monday 18 June 2007, Fabian Korak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a developer who currently got interested in QT, and thus I'm trying to
> help KDE while improving my skill.

Excellent!

> where I got some easy-to-develop ideas of some features - Ark. But it
> appears Ark has hardly been touched the last few years, and thus has no
> KDevelop-Project.

CMake, the tool used for KDE4's build framework, can, according to this [1]
generate KDevelop project files

> I was quite puzzled as where to post this, but this is neither a bug nor a
> feature, but not serious enough for the developers-mailing list, so I
> posted it here.

I think it is OK on this list, since it is about getting started with KDE
development, and it would also be OK on kde-devel.

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdevelop&m=109993948807603&w=2
KDE user support, developer mentoring