New Developer - No KDevelop-project within Ark

Fabian Korak fabiank22 at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 18 17:55:35 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm a developer who currently got interested in QT, and thus I'm trying to help KDE while improving my skill.After building the latest SVN's, I thought I could get a better view of KDE by playing with some sources, maybe improving something here and there. So I wanted to start with a app where I got some easy-to-develop ideas of some features - Ark. But it appears Ark has hardly been touched the last few years, and thus has no KDevelop-Project. However the guide I'm using (http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Set_up_KDE_4_for_development) wants a KDevelop-Project.
I know that I propably could have made one myself, importing all stuff in the directory, however this needs to be commited to the SVN so I'm asking if someone of the developers is willing to do that.

I was quite puzzled as where to post this, but this is neither a bug nor a feature, but not serious enough for the developers-mailing list, so I posted it here.