Is anybody is fixing bugs?

P Botha info at pnb.co.za
Sun Jun 17 15:05:54 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Just for those who are wondering..
There are allot of bugs on the tracker that have already been solved by:
	- Migrating to Qt4
	- Creating new frameworks and backends such as Solid and Plasma
	- Without knowing it (yeah.. it happens that something a developer will solve a bug without knowing that it has already been reported)
	- Moving some components to Qtlibs

So 13800+ bugs is not verryyy accurate ...

Pieter

--
The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
PGP Key ID: 0xE406C7C7 on hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net