List membership (1)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Jun 2 15:42:08 CEST 2007

On Thursday 31 May 2007 17:25:00 Wade Olson wrote:
> As long as this "fight" takes place elsewhere.  New contributors
> needn't be exposed to issues that have such historical context and
> intrapersonal context.

JRT has been unsubscribed from this list. I condemn both his rudeness and that
of AJS (in his later messages). Neither are appropriate for this list. I
would vastly prefer administrative measures over
being-so-offensive-someone-goes-away. Those measures have been taken.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/