C++ tools on the EBN

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Jul 8 21:54:37 CEST 2007

We have had r++ (which is also included in Qt 4.3) in kdesdk/ebn for a long
time now. It's quite stalled, and Robert's take on it is that it is difficult
to work with. On the other hand we don't have a buildable PUMA-based parsing
tool in there at all. I'd like to suggest we add the following to
kdesdk/ebn/:

greenbelt/ -> top level dir for other C++ tools
greenbelt/puma/ -> place to keep a copy of PUMA, woven and fixed for compile
greenbelt/src/ -> place for greenbelt sources
greenbelt/plugins/ -> greenbelt plugin libraries to be determined later

I imagine that importing puma might cause some squeals -- I forget how big it
is exactly. Comments?

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/