Coming out from the corner

Aaron Mangoroban mangz74 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:45:59 CEST 2007

Hey all, I've been on this list for some time now and most, or should I say
all of the time I just have been lurking.  I have always wanted to
contribute something with KDE considering that I have been using it on and
off for more than three years but I do not know the direction I need to
take.  After some thinking and building up some confidence, I have decided
to come out and try to see where I can help out.    I probably just don't
have the confidence coz I feel all the people are good at what they do.  I
have done a bit of translation already for kde (for TL) but i was using
rosetta in ubuntu (downstream).  I am planning to continue translation
upstream again once I setup my gentoo box with KDE but I don't know who or
how to submit it to.  The person listed
http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=tl is no longer active.

Aside from translation, I could also help out with web projects especially
if its going to Drupal.  I know C++ but haven't done any coding in years.
Any direction you could point me to would be appreciated.  More power to
all!