Please add a tool to let users rate kde apps

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Mon Jan 29 03:56:51 CET 2007

On Saturday 27 January 2007 09:16, Bernhard Breinbauer wrote:
> Yes, the basket team developed such an feedback client:
> http://basket.kde.org/likeback.php
> I don't remember what was decided in the thread on kde-devel
> (kde-core-devel?).

I am personally *very* keen on the ideas in this likeback client and would
greatly support the adoption of such a thing into the mainstream of KDE.
Things I'm not so sure about include the apparent overlaps in functionality
with bugzilla, but I'm sure something could be agreed on (eventually) in that
area.

I would be interested in the development of such a system if I ever get off my
current treadmill of
writing-software-with-loads-of-trees-that-probably-nobody-will-ever-use.

Of course, my own interest being in code, I feel that a watershed will be
reached once someone solves the
end-users-backtraces-being-useless/distros-using-custom-patches bundle of
fun.

robert.