user-friendlier interface

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jan 22 15:57:46 CET 2007

Hi Thomas,

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 14:46, Thomas Heitz wrote:
> I have some propositions for a user-friendlier interface
> in KDE.
> I want to add some optional extensions to the KDE interface.
>
> Could you direct me towards the right persons or group ?

The kde-usability team is generally the place for this kind of suggestions.
Some of the suggestions map to specific applications, I think (like mapping
load onto the window decorations) so you may need to talk to specific
application developers as well.

--
Adriaan de Groot
  KDE Quality Team   http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/